Answered By: Jordan Moore
Last Updated: Apr 06, 2020     Views: 121

Reserving a room at the library is very easy, but the type of rooms available to reserve depend on a couple of things, such as the number of people using the room, technology requirements, and undergraduate/graduate/faculty status.

  • Anyone with a valid AUC ID can reserve a collaborative study room by going to the Information Desk.
  • You may also reserve a collaborative study room online here. Click on the button title RESERVE under the paragraph heading STUDY IN A GROUP. Fill out all the information requested.
  • In the Technology Design Studio area the Presentation Suites or the AV Editing Suites may be reserved by going to the Technology Design Studio Info Desk.
  • AUC faculty and graduate students can reserve individual study carrels by filling out a study carrel application.
  • To reserve upper level meeting rooms (rooms 301, 302, 303), see the following guidelines.
  • To reserve the Virginia Lacy Jones Exhibition Hall, see the following guidelines


Please visit the link below to learn more about the types of rooms available to AUC students and faculty.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call the Information Desk at 404.978.2067, email us at, or text us at 4045668210.